PZR Offers Zoning Analysis, Zoning Reports and Zoning Due Diligence for the NYC Market
(The Planning & Zoning Resource Corp ) is America's largest Zoning Firm that specializes in analyzing risks and providing zoning due diligence documents associated with zoning in the NYC area. Title insurers, underwriters, buyers and attorneys will be able to purchase zoning reports, zoning letters, zoning documents and more to make informed decisions related to
- Purchasing a commercial property in New York State
- Proper use of property as per the New York City Zoning Laws. The property may require a zoning compliance permit. Zoning laws regulate the nature of business, parking, waste disposal, signs, etc.
- Before beginning any construction, alteration or enhancement of the planned business site in the NYC area – a Certificate of Zoning Compliance and a Building Permit should be obtained.
- The new 2011 ALTA/ACSM Regulations require title companies to provide Zoning Documents (beginning February, 2011)
NYC Zoning laws come into play on every single commercial real estate transaction. It is critical to understand the zoning restrictions and zoning compliance which pertains to a commercial property in the NYC area prior to purchase. In fact, the New 2011 ALTA/ACSM requirements, effective 2/23/11, requires the title insurer to provide an accurate zoning designation and all applicable zoning code requirements. Furthermore, the NYC City Planning Commission released the new edition of the Zoning Handbook, so check out the ultimate guide to understanding zoning in New York City.
has been an integral part of some of the largest multi-site transactions on record, as well as single site transactions financed by local and national lenders. The Planning and Zoning Resource Corporation is the creator and sole provider of The PZR Report®
(Zoning Report) which sets the standard in zoning reports, letters, analysis, endorsements and is highly recognized and accepted by virtually every segment of the commercial real estate industry. PZR has great experience and expertise with New York City Zoning.
The Planning & Zoning Resource Corp. (PZR®
) has been providing zoning due diligence since 1994 and is America's largest zoning due diligenceprovider and the creator of the PZR Report®
has worked with all major title companies over the years and ‑
continues to provide zoning analysis and documentation allowing your insurer to issue their Zoning 3.1and 3.0 Endorsements.
, Inc. (The Planning and Zoning Resource Corporation) offers the following zoning services:
will work to obtain all available municipal documents such as:
- Zoning Verification Letters
- Zoning Reports (PZR Report®)
- Building and Zoning Code Violation Letters
- Certificates of Occupancy
- Building Permits
- Variances (Special Use Permits or Conditional Use Permits)
- Planned Unit Developments
- Site Plans
- Zoning Codes
- Certificate of Zoning Compliance
b) An independent zoning report, known as the PZR Report®
- Sets the standard for answering conformance questions for zoning due diligence, title endorsements and insurance needs.
- Provides reliable site zoning analysis and compliance review.
Zoning Reports are supported by local municipal documentation that provides your staff with a reliable, independently confirmed statement that speaks to the compliance status of the property.
also provides assistance in resolving specific zoning issues or non-conformities that are revealed out of this review process.